Create your username on TheIndie.biz
Today, we are excited to announce a new upgrade to The Indie that will allow artists to select their desired username. This is an important update because artists can now quickly point their fans, friends and supporters to their page by using www.theindie.biz/<myusername>.
How to select a username:
- Login to The Indie (www.theindie.biz)
- Visit your profile page (see Account)
- Click “Select Your Username”
Once you are on the edit page:
- Enter your desired username (special chars may not be used e.g. #,’, etc)
- Check Availability to make sure your name is available
- Select Update
Once your update is saved you are able to share your profile with your new webpage on The Indie. See Your URL at the bottom of your profile page (see Account).